Community Transit

Phone: 610-490-3960

Website: www.ctdelco.org


A private, nonprofit transportation company certified by the PA Public Utility Commission to provide demand responsive service to the general public.


Shared Ride Transportation Program for Senior Citizens age 65 and older

The Senior Shared Ride Program is a reduced fare transportation program available to riders who are willing to share their trip with other passengers. Persons 65 years of age or older are entitled to receive these trips and pay only 15% of the reduced shared ride fares. Funds from the Pennsylvania Lottery pay for the remaining 85% of trip fares through a grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.


Medical Assistance Transportation Program for ACCESS Card Holders

A transportation service available to Medical Assistance consumers in Delaware County. The Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare funds MATP. In Delaware County, Community Transit of Delaware County operates the MATP Program.


Persons with Disabilities Program

Shared-ride para-transit service is available to individuals with a disability, who do not have another source of transportation, at reduced fares.



Contact Us

About Delaware County

Delaware County, presently consisting of over 184 square miles divided into forty-nine municipalities is the oldest settled section of Pennsylvania.


Read more