Rose Tree Park Hunt Club
1521 N. Providence Road
Media, PA 19063
The Delaware County Conservation District is a subdivision of State Government, but a service of County Government. The District is guided by a board of volunteer directors appointed by County Council from a list of nominations from concerned groups throughout the County. The District evaluates problems, implements programs, and advocates for effective solutions dealing with natural resource protection and conservation.
Major Program Responsibilities:
- Chapter 102 Erosion Control: Administration of the State's program to control sediment pollution from earth disturbance activities.
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (N.P.D.E.S.) Processes applications and seeks compliance towards stormwater discharge permits for Construction Activities.
- Chapter 105 Waterways and Wetlands General Permitting: Assists applicants with permit information. Processes general permits for work within wetlands and streams.
- Pennsylvania Natural Diversity Inventory Computer checks for endangered or threaten plants and animals within proposed construction areas.
- Agricultural Land Preservation Program Serve on board and as staff for this program which purchases Conservation Easements on Agricultural Land. Two easements also must be monitored and inspected annually.
Full Time Staff E-Mail Address:
Board of Directors
- Cheryl Graff Tumola - Chairperson
- Frank McKee - Vice Chair
- Raymond Iacobucci - Sec. / Treas.
- Colleen P. Morrone - Council
- Randy Bates
- Wayne Megill, Jr.
- Sulpizio “Gino” Razzi
- Donna Silvestri
- Ryan Judge