ARD Expungement Procedure

 Home / Court Departments / Adult Probation & Parole / ARD Expungement Procedure

Where can I obtain information to have my A.R.D. expunged?

We suggest you contact an attorney to assist you with this matter.

How can I obtain a Letter of Completion of my ARD Program?

Send a letter with your name and date of birth requesting an ARD completion letter to:

Adult Probation & Parole Services
ARD Unit
201 W. Front Street
Media, PA 19063

You must enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.

I am an attorney, how do I go about having a A.R.D. case expunged?

You can click here to view the recommended procedure.

Where can I obtain an Expungement Packet for my A.R.D. case?

You can obtain an Expungement Packet by downloading it here.

What needs to be in the Stipulation to place me back on A.R.D.?

You can view a sample stipulation by downloading it here.

What happens if I am removed from the A.R.D. Program?

You will receive notice in the mail for a trial date. If you fail to appear for the trial date a bench warrant will be issued for your arrest.

If a person is removed from the A.R.D. Program, they should connect the Office of the Public Defender. They should first try to contact their attorney (Office Front Desk: 610-891-4100), and if unsuccessful then Robert Lodge, Esq., Chief, Re-Entry & Diversion (610-891-4080).

Also, if you have questions specific to your client's sentence (date of sentence, actual sentence, etc.) this information is available in the Office of Judicial Support.

Contact Us

About Delaware County

Delaware County, presently consisting of over 184 square miles divided into forty-nine municipalities is the oldest settled section of Pennsylvania.

Read more