Paying your Support

 Home / Court Departments / Domestic Relations / Support Compliance


  • Make payments payable to PA SCDU by Personal Checks, Money Order or Cashier’s Check

  • Add your 10-digit member ID number or social security number to your check or money order

  • If you live in Pennsylvania, send payments to:

PO BOX 69110
Harrisburg, PA 17106

  • If you live outside of Pennsylvania, send payments to:

PO BOX 61167
Harrisburg, PA 17106

Domestic Relations Office:

  • Make payments 7:30AM to 5:00PM on the 3rd floor

  • We only accept Cash, Money Order, Certified Check or Cashier’s Check

  • Make payable to Delaware County Domestic Relations

Pay by Checking/Savings Account Debit:

Pay by Credit/Debit Card through NCourt:

Pay by Credit Card through PA SCDU IVR:

  • 1-800-955-2305

Pay by Cash, Credit Card or Debit Card through MoneyGram:

**Please do not pay the custodial parent directly! Payments must be made through one of the above methods to assure you receive credit for your payment. **

Contact Us

About Delaware County

Delaware County, presently consisting of over 184 square miles divided into forty-nine municipalities is the oldest settled section of Pennsylvania.

Read more